CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Activity Days & Young Women's

I love getting to leave work early to take Autumn & a few other girls to Activity Days. I dropped them off and then went to WalMart to get a few things I need. The older Activity Day girls joined the younger ones. Today they talked about gratitude, and then they made a thank you card and a gratitude journal.  I'm so thankful for good leaders who love and care for these sweet girls and prepare them to come up to Young Women's.

I dropped the other girls off at home, and then Autumn & I rushed back to the church for my 6:00 YW Presidency meeting. Then at 7:00 we had Young Women's. The Laurels had a planning meeting, and only 2 Laurels showed up. It's hard at that age b/c a lot of them work. The Beehives had a fun activity where they had a "French Night." They had a lady that used to live in France come and talk to them, they did French braids, and they had crepes for a treat. Too fun!

No comments: