CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 15, 2017

Feelin' Fierce & Fabulous

 I was feeling FIERCE & FABULOUS in my outfit today, so I had Autumn snap a pic for me before I left for meetings. I had the spiritual thought in ward council & I talked about how LOVE needs to be our motive. I brought some little heart-shaped candy & chocolate covered pretzels to go along w/ the spiritual thought. Sacrament was excellent (Sis. L spoke) & Sunday School was wonderful (Bro. L taught).

After church we went over to Mom & Dad's house for dinner and to watch the Cowboys game. I'm SO SAD they lost in overtime. Autumn & I had to leave right before overtime to make it to Bishop's house for BYD at 7:00. We talked about the new youth theme for the year. It was a spiritual uplifting Sunday, but I'm not ready to go back to work tomorrow already!

No comments: