CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 16, 2017

MLK Day

 Since today was MLK day, Autumn didn't have school. I took her over to Mom & Dad's since they said they could watch her for me while I was at work. I texted Mom around lunchtime to see how Autumn was doing. She sent me this picture back. LOL! Autumn had zonked out on the couch and was taking a much needed nap.

They took her out for her birthday lunch, and she chose to go to Cheddars. She LOVES their honey butter croissants. After that they went over to JC Penny's to see if they could find her any outfits. She's too tall for the kid's section now, so we'll have to look for clothes in the women's section now.

Mom & Dad left in the late afternoon to go see a movie w/ some friends. So, Autumn stayed w/ Savi. When I got over to Mom & Dad's house I had some leftovers from yesterday, and then when Mom & Dad got home from the movie we had FHE. We have been talking about the Articles of Faith to help Savi & Autumn learn them.

I am SO THANKFUL for people like MLK who were incredibly courageous and chose to do the right thing, even though it was the hard thing. It's a good reminder on the day we celebrate all that he did to remember to always "choose the harder right, instead of the easier wrong." ~Pres. Thomas S. Monson

No comments: