CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 13, 2017

Early Valentine's Day Surprise

 Today I sent out 6 handwritten letters in the mail. It's something that I love to do, and who doesn't like getting a card in the mail instead of just bills & junk mail? They were mostly thanking people that presented & put on the Relief Society celebration on Saturday.

 I had to run some errands today, and the sky looked SO COOL! This picture doesn't even do it justice, but it looked like being underneath the ocean waves and looking up. The clouds looked like waves of the sea.

 I went & got Autumn from daycare and was so careful not to tell her about the guests we had waiting at home for us. Frank & Spencer decided to spontaneously drive down and spend the evening w/ us. I was so giddy w/ excitement when he called to tell me they wanted to come. When we pulled in the driveway Autumn noticed Frank's truck out front & got super happy and ran into the house to say hi to them. They had brought me flowers, chocolates, balloons, and a super sweet card. I am such a lucky, lucky girl!

 They even brought a Hello Kitty box of treats & a balloon for Autumn!!! So stinkin' cute!!!

 For dinner they wanted to go to In-N-Out since they had never been before. We were laughing about our super "fancy" pre-Valentine's Day dinner. But, they actually liked it a lot and said it was really good. I had printed off some slips of paper that had questions on them, so after we finished eating we sat and took turns asking a question and then everyone went around and shared their answer. It was AWESOME b/c we learned a lot about each other. Some answers were deep, some were silly, some were sad, and some were hilariously funny! It was great to spend time together.

Then we went to WalMart to get a few things I needed. Spencer told us we had to try spicy Takis w/ sour cream. I wish I didn't know about this, b/c it's going to kill my diet. It is sooooooo good!!! The sour cream takes away the heat from the chips. There was an OKC basketball game on (Spencer is obsessed w/ basketball) so we watched that and hung out. It was so hard to say goodbye to them at 9:30, but they had a long drive ahead of them. I stayed up & talked to Frank the whole drive home so he wouldn't get tired or fall asleep. Autumn & I are the luckiest girls!!!

No comments: