CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 20, 2017

First Official Date Night

WOW!!! This guy! He had training today for work and got off at noon. He decided on the spur of the moment to drive down and see me tonight! That means when he went home tonight that he has been on the road driving for 9 out of the past 24 hours!!! Mom watched Autumn for me today while I was at work, b/c it's President's Day. She said she'd be more than happy to just keep Autumn this evening so that Frank & I could go out on our first official date (without any kids). We were laughing about how most first dates can be awkward, but ours was amazing.

We wanted to go somewhere that we could sit and visit for a long time and not feel like we were keeping a server from getting business. So, we went to a Chinese buffet. We sat and held hands across the table and talked for a good 2 hours. It was so nice to just talk, laugh, share, and even get deep/spiritual. I just LOVE US & the conversations we have.

We finally left at 7:30 to go get Autumn at Mom & Dad's. We stayed and visited w/ them for a little while. Mom told us some sad news about Nate & Riannon's dog. They had to get rid of him b/c he wasn't listening to Riannon, and I hope he's happy in his new home. We came home, hung out for a little bit, and then Frank had to get on the road to get home at a decent hour. I got Autumn to bed and then talked to him for the 3 hour ride home to make sure he stayed awake.

This incredible man has my heart! ♥ ♥ ♥ How did I get to be so lucky & blessed?

No comments: