CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Show 'N' Tell & Nails

Today after work/school we went over to Papa & Mimi's so Mimi could do a "show 'n' tell" fashion show. She had gone shopping for some new clothes to wear on their next mission that's coming up. She got some really great pieces and looks SO BEAUTIFUL! I'm so thankful she's my Mom.

After dinner Autumn & I went to get my nails done. We were THRILLED to see that Annie was there. They clicked & became good friends several years ago. It's CRAZY to see how much they've both grown!

I can't even say how happy I am that "the gang" is back together again. My nail guy, his wife, and her sister. This picture brings me so much joy!

Now that my nail guy is back at his old place, they have "mood" nails again that change color based on temperature. So many choices!!!!!

While I was getting my nails done, Autumn got her eyebrows waxed & then Lily even painted her nails a bright pink for Valentine's Day. It was such a happy & joyful & relaxing evening.

 They wanted to get pictures of my nails to maybe put up on their website as an example of what they do. This is the color when my temperature is warm.

This is the color my nails are when I'm cold. I LOVE it!!!!!

No comments: