CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 23, 2017

Twinners

 WHEW! What a day! I got up this morning, got ready, and then Frank & Grant got here around 9:30 am. I had to leave at 11:30 to go visiting teaching to Christy's. I wore this red dress to church a few months ago & Christy said she had one just like it. So, we decided to be twinners at church today. That was really fun! Frank had an interview w/ Bishop during the 2nd hour so we can keep this temple sealing clearance letter process going. I taught the lesson in Relief Society & it was about "Member Missionary Work." I think it went fine, and I always appreciate all the great comments & insight that the sisters share.

 We waited for Christy after church since we had given her a ride and she had a quick interview. We had fun playing snapping random pics in the lobby. Frank is SO STINKIN' HANDSOME in his church clothes.

 Grant was a good helper & carried all my bags. LOL. I dropped everyone off at home and hurried to another visiting teaching appointment at 5:00.

 I brought Sean, Tricia, & Stacey back to my house w/ me so they could hang out & play. Grant & Sean hit it off at church & they both play the guitar, and wanted to have a jam session. It makes me so happy to have my home full of people that feel loved & comfortable there.

I had told Frank I would make him sopapilla cheesecake since he had never tried it before. Everyone was getting a little restless, so we went on a walk around the neighborhood & took some to Christian. It was good to get out of the house and get some exercise and do some service. We basically spent the rest of the evening talking, laughing, eating, and spending time together. It was a great Sunday!

No comments: