CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 18, 2017

Cleaning "The Scary Office"

 Frank had the day off from work, so he was able to take Grant & Marissa out for lunch. It makes me so happy that he's able to spend time w/ the 2 oldest kids, and that they can talk and bond even more.

I had to leave work early again today, b/c Autumn had an orthodontist appointment. It was just to check her Herbst and see how things were progressing. It will most likely come off in the fall & then she'll get braces. WOOT WOOT! We came home and had some time to start attacking the HOT MESS that is "the scary office." It's the room where we just stick all the stuff we don't want to deal with, where all the holiday decorations go, etc. Autumn wants to move into that room, so we're going to have to start cleaning it out. I took all of our DVD's to our upstairs game room and got all of those organized. It's going to take a while to get it all done, but we'll chip away at it a little bit at a time.

Tonight we went to her last volleyball practice of the season. Usually I go on a walk while she's at practice but I had to go to Nick & Savi's to drop off a few things. When I got back, they were doing pushups & running laps since they lost to the team they practice with. I even ran 2 laps around the gym w/ them to get in some exercise! Woot woot!

No comments: