CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 19, 2017

TCBY & Temple Date

 Frank drove down to spend time with us today instead of coming on Sunday like he usually does. He went & got Autumn from daycare for me, and they ran a few errands until I got done with work.

 When I got home from work, I CRIED!!! Frank had come earlier than he led me to believe and he had mowed, edged, and weed wacked the entire front yard! It looked so good!!! Then, when I walked into the house this display was waiting for me on the table! I cried again. He had gone and gotten some of our engagement/bridal pictures printed off and put them in frames. I am beyond blessed to know and love him!

 We threw together a quick dinner, ate, and then went and dropped Autumn off at a friend's house so Frank & I could go out on a date.

 He used to work at TCBY and was telling me about how amazing his 2 favorite flavors of their frozen yogurt are. He was FLOORED when we discovered that there's a TCBY just 30 minutes from my house. So, we went there for a treat and he was sooooo happy!

 After that, we went to the temple to do a session. It was so neat to be in the temple w/ him and to get to sit next to each other so we could hold hands. It was crazy to think that someday soon we'll be sitting together in the celestial room waiting to be sealed for time & all eternity!!! What a special evening. After we were done, Autumn & I went over to Nick & Savi's house to spend the night while Frank stayed at our house.

No comments: