CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Emergency Car Preparedness

 We had dinner tonight, & then Autumn and I rushed over to the church while Frank stayed home to rest & relax from a hard day at work. We had a Provident Living Relief Society activity where 2 sisters from another ward came & taught us about emergency car preparedness. To be honest, I really wasn't looking forward to it & wouldn't have gone if it wasn't part of my calling.

 But, I'm super thankful I went. It was super informative and made me realize how ill prepared I am if something should go wrong while I'm traveling. There are a few things that I need to get IMMEDIATELY & keep in my car. One is an insulated lunch bag to keep all the items in. Another is glow sticks for light. Another is to always take at least 1 gallon of water per person in the car if we're going on a long distance journey.

I love how they tied it all in to being spiritually prepared at the end. "If ye are prepared, ye shall not fear." ~D&C 38:30 Autumn had fun hanging out in the nursery with the Young Women & helping them watch the younger kids.

No comments: