CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 10, 2017

A/C & Chinese Dinner

 The A/C at my office quit working on Friday afternoon. I was hoping it would be fixed over the weekend, but it wasn't. It was fine in the morning, but by the afternoon it was a toasty 82 degrees. I'm so grateful to live in a day & age where we have air conditioning! It was so nice once they got it fixed right before it was time to go home. I could feel an immediate difference once it was fixed.

Frank mowed the front yard when he got home from work, while I got some chores done inside. He wanted to eat out tonight, so we went to the Chinese restaurant where we went on our first official date (I had a coupon). We were saying how much has changed in less than 6 months. That first night we sat across from each other holding hands & staring into each other's eyes. We didn't do that tonight, but we're more in love w/ each other now than we were then. I love that we're so comfortable w/ each other and already feel like we've been married for years and years.

After dinner we went over to Autumn's cheer coach's house so Autumn could try on an adult sized top. They had their uniform fitting on Saturday, but all of the tops they had were too small for Autumn. She is definitely going to be an AWESOME Amazon woman like me. I made sure her coach ordered the bigger size, b/c this uniform is supposed to last for 2 cheer seasons & I don't want to have to worry about Autumn's belly showing if she raises her arms b/c she hits a growth spurt.

No comments: