CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 10, 2017

Fun Uncle Frank

 I got to work from home today, b/c Nate & Riannon weren't able to find anyone to take the kids today. It was actually kind of nice, b/c during Spencer's nap I was able to mow the front AND the back yard. I honestly do NOT like yard work, b/c it's so stinkin' hot and I turn BRIGHT RED & get overheated. But I did it for Frank to show him how much I love him. That way it's one less thing on his plate that he has to worry about.

 We must have worn Olivia out, b/c she got really quiet for a few minutes (which is usually NOT a good sign). We found her behind the chair ... fast asleep!

 Everyone was SO HAPPY when Frank got home, b/c they probably got tired of all of my yelling. I felt like all I said to day was "NO" & "no biting" & "don't touch that." LOL! He was balancing Spencer on his hand, which is a lot harder than it looks b/c Spencer is a heavy baby.

 Spencer is ALMOST walking, and took a lot of steps on his own tonight between Autumn & Frank. It's so cute to see how proud he is of himself when he makes it and we all cheer for him.

Frank put him in a blanket, gathered up all the sides, and was swinging him around. Spencer was LOVING it, and of course Olivia wanted a turn too. Frank's such a FUN uncle!

No comments: