CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 11, 2017

Luna, Doughnuts, & Shopping

 We had to take Frank's truck to the shop today to have the transmission worked on. So, we followed him down and then took him to work. Olivia wanted to go inside and say hi to Luna. Luna is bigger than Olivia and almost ran her over a few times just playing around. LOL.

 I worked from home again today, so we stopped at our favorite doughnut shop on the way home to get some breakfast. Super healthy, I know. But the kids were happy.

 I decided to be brave & venture out on my own w/ all 3 kids to WalMart to get some things we needed. It actually wasn't too bad b/c Autumn is a HUGE help! I don't know how I could have gotten through this babysitting gig without her & Frank!

We went & picked Frank up from work, and I wanted him to come home to a happy message, so I wrote this on the shower door w/ dry erase marker. I love it, b/c it wipes right off really easily. I know it's hard on Frank to not have his truck & all the tools he needs for his job. Hopefully the transmission fix will be fast & not super expensive!

No comments: