CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 25, 2017

Pregnancy Test

 I had been feeling a little weird & was super tired, so I took a pregnancy test last week. It came back negative, so we didn't think anything of it. Then I missed my usual period, so I took another test tonight and guess what ... WE'RE PREGNANT!!! 

It was kind of late at night, and the kids were just barely going to sleep. We hadn't had prayer yet, so we made them get up to say prayer. Frank said it, and towards the end of the prayer he said, "please bless Marissa and her baby, and please bless our new baby, too. Amen." It took the kids a second to realize what he said & then they started freaking out & jumping for joy. It was so cute to see their reactions. We decided we'll tell close family & friends for now, but will wait until I have an official OBYN appointment to make the big announcement on social media.

1 comment:

Neil Dimapilis said...

This is amazing! Thank you for taking time in posting something like this!