CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 25, 2017

Work & A RS Presidency Meeting

I won't lie that it was a little bit harder today getting up at 5:30 to take Spencer to seminary. Yesterday was easy, b/c it was the first day and so we were both excited. I'm thankful that we're carpooling w/ Tricia, b/c I just drop them off and then her Dad brings them home. I just have to remind myself that it is WORTH THE SACRIFICE!!!

 I am soooooo happy, b/c Frank got some work today! A family in the ward heard he does handyman work & they asked him to come look at their outside electrical wires. They weren't working & wanted them up & running before fall time so they'll be ready for Christmas lights. Frank fixed that so quickly that they also had him do some inside stuff like installing this electrical outlet w/ 2 USB ports. It's so nice, b/c then you don't have to go looking for the little square converter cube. You can just plug your cords & devices right into the outlet!

 After dinner, I left for a Relief Society presidency meeting. We met from 6:30 pm - 10:00 pm!!! I know these meetings are so long just b/c we're a new presidency & are getting things cleaned up & organized. We spent a lot of time on visiting teaching & on some new callings. I'm beyond thankful for these strong & powerful, yet humble women that I get the privilege of serving with! I learn so much from each of them.

No comments: