CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 18, 2017

We're PREGNANT!!!

 I got up super early this morning & took Spencer to seminary, b/c I got to teach. The regular teachers had to go to an in-service meeting & they needed a sub. I was happy to do it, and I think it went pretty well. It was nice to be up so early & to see the sunrise.

I went to work, and then left to go to a doctor's appointment. Frank met me there, and we found out that we are FOR SURE pregnant!!! We knew back on August 25th, but didn't want to make a mass announcement until the OBGYN appointment today. I was so relieved to see only ONE baby in there, b/c Spencer kept saying that we were going to have twins. Twins run in both of our families!

I am 8 weeks along and am due at the end of April. I haven't had any morning sickness (knock on wood), but my stomach has just been a little bit more sensitive than usual. I've also been feeling really tired, but that's normal when you're growing another human inside of you!!! We went to a nearby BBQ restaurant for lunch to celebrate. Then we both went our separate ways to go back to work.

We announced it on social media just to let our friends & family that don't live close by know about it. The outpouring of love & well wishes was overwhelming. Frank & I had talked about if we wanted to have more kids or not when we were engaged and knew we would be getting married. It wasn't a deal breaker for me if he said he didn't want more kids. But, we both felt that there was another spirit up in heaven waiting to come to us. I don't think either of us realized that it would be happening so soon after we got married, but we're both thrilled!

1 comment:

Jen T said...

Congratulations!!! So happy for you!! What a lucky little one to get to come to your family!! Hope you continue to feel well!!!!