CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 7, 2017

Cheer & A Surprise Birthday Party

 We got to sleep in today b/c Autumn's game wasn't until this afternoon. But that made for HOT weather.

 This cheer/stunt is really cool b/c they throw the flyer behind them & Autumn catches her legs & helps her get into a standing position. I'm super impressed w/ how far they've come since last year.

 Autumn's cheer squad. The umbrellas help keep the sweltering sun off of us.

 It's always funny to see the girls swarm around whichever cheerleader is in charge of bringing the snacks & drinks for after the game.

 Frank & I were invited to a surprise birthday party for a guy in our ward. My heart was BURSTING w/ pride & joy to look over as I was helping set up & see him standing there talking w/ the other guys. He's so stinkin' handsome & I just ADORE him!

 Rachel put on quite the spread!!!

 Lane was super surprised & had no idea, b/c his birthday isn't for another week or so. But Rachel had the party tonight b/c Lane's Mom & sister were in town this weekend.

 I'm not a big fan of pie, but Rachel is so well known for her OUT OF THIS WORLD homemade desserts. Frank & I shared this homemade peach pie & it was DIVINE!!!

My favorite treat was this Almond Joy cake that she made, which tasted just like the one she made for our wedding. It's honestly the best cake I've ever tasted in my life! It was fun to mix & mingle & munch w/ other couples in the ward & to celebrate Lane's birthday.

1 comment:

Jen T said...

What yummy food! That looks like a fun party! Hope you feel better! I like Christmas music anytime. I got the new Piano Guys Christmas CD yesterday and listened to it all day :) Life is good!