CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 15, 2017

Party Prep

 My Friday after work was spent over at the church. The Relief Society is in charge of the Christmas Party this year, which is funny since the YW were in charge last year, and I was the YW president. So I get 2 Christmas parties to be in charge of back to back. But I'd much rather do this any day over being in charge of the Halloween party. The Sunday School set up the table & chairs and we just added the table cloths, centerpieces, and coloring pages for the kids.

Lexie & her family drove up today after school got out. Usually we get together for dinner when they're here, but I told her I couldn't this time b/c I had to prepare for the Christmas party. We'll party hard tomorrow & Sunday. I'm glad they made it safely.

No comments: