CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 29, 2018

Cute & Thug

 Needless to say, I did NOT go to church today. I stayed home and rested. I had ordered some ADORABLE outfits from Ruffle Butts, b/c I got a killer deal on them. Autumn & I decided to play dress up w/ Alisa and see what they looked like. This ballerina tutu one is so stinkin' cute!

 This blue ruffle one with the ruching at the top is too precious.

 After all that cuteness, we had to "thug" her up a bit. I think this is a clean sock where the elastic was completely shot, so it fit on her head. LOL!

 Such a big girl sitting up in her Bumbo.

Andrew turned 12, so he got the Aaronic priesthood today. We are so happy for him and PROUD of the great young man that he's becoming. Go Andrew!

1 comment:

Jen T said...

Those dresses are really adorable!! Love the sock too! She is cute in everything! Hope your family is doing well!