CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Annual Relief Society Gratitude Dinner

 So my teeth have been hurting lately & I finally went to the dentist today. I knew before I went that I was going to need a root canal! UGH! I swear I've paid for the grand piano in my dentist's lobby all by myself w/ all the dental work I've had done over the years.

 Tonight we had our annual Relief Society Gratitude dinner. This year we opted for some delicious catered Mexican food. YUM!

 Rachel made the desserts. Aren't they GORGEOUS!?!?!

 I love the simplicity but cuteness of the decorations.

 Everyone gathering around for a few announcements & a prayer before we eat.

 We also invited the Laurels. Who doesn't like to come to an activity with free food?

 Overhead shot. It's a lot of work to set it up before hand & take it down after. But it's SO WORTH IT b/c this is the only activity that some of our sisters attend. Plus, it's so great for everyone to get away and have a nice dinner and not need to bring anything.

Mom & Dad are in Utah visiting family and I wish I could be there. I LOVE this picture of the 4 sisters. 
Jeri, Jill, Lisa, Jana.

No comments: