CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 26, 2018

Baby Doll, I Love You

 A close friend of mine works at Ruffle Butts and they were having a killer sale. I got this dress for super cheap, and just had to put baby girl in it for church today.

 She looked like a little doll. I can't get enough of her!

 This has to be one of my most favorite things in the whole wide world ... holding a sleeping baby while watching football (or just TV in general). I just sit and stare at her while she sleeps and soak in all of her angelic sweetness.

Frank & I were lying in bed tonight talking, and Autumn came in to talk for a few minutes before going to bed. I kept saying, "I love you" to Alisa & the three of us heard her say, "I love you," back. We all stopped for a second and looked at each other and then freaked out. We couldn't believe she said it, and I'm glad all 3 of us were there to hear it and confirm w/ each other that that's what she truly said.

2 comments:

Short Haircuts said...

check the latest kids hairstyles and the haircuts for the girls and the boys
https://www.mrkidshaircuts.com/top-toddler-boy-haircuts/

Jen T said...

That dress is the cutest thing ever! So adorable! She does look like a baby doll! Hope you are all doing well!!!