CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 2, 2020

More Downtown Discoveries


I was bit hard by the "small town" bug last weekend, so all this week I have been planning the next small town we would go visit. I wanted to get away from everyone but needed a cute model so I took Alisa with me. Plus, Frank needs a break from her since he's with her all day while I'm at work.

We got to this town and got some Taco Bell for lunch and sat and ate it in the car. Then we set off on our adventure. You would never guess that this adorable picture was taken behind that same Taco Bell!

We found this GORGEOUS building that is actually a funeral home.

This has to be one of my top 5 favorite pictures of all time of Alisa. Just look at those gorgeous blue eyes, her flawless skin, and her sweet curls. I can't even handle the cuteness!

She loves to climb up on any benches she can find.

She wanted to stop and talk to this rooster for a while.

She was obsessed w/ this teddy bear in the store window. She kept running back to it to give it a hug.

I love brick walls.

Peek-a-boo

"Come on, Mom. Let's go explore what's over here."

After that picture, we went back to the car b/c we were both getting hot and needed a drink. We drove to another small town that was nearby.

I'm guessing this used to be a meatpacking facility. It was kind of eerie to see how nature took over the building.

This was a big barn/grainery that was falling apart on the outside but had these new steps just waiting for Alisa to come sit on them for this picture.

She sat down after all that walking and crossed her ankles like she was going to stay for a while. I'm glad I had the butterfly backpack on her, b/c she kept trying to run and of course head straight for the street.

Raise your hand if you are tired and worn out from a fun day of adventuring. LOL!

We stopped in one more little town on the way home. We didn't get out b/c she was DONE, but I did pull over and roll the window down to take a few cool pictures. I love silos and especially the rust and wear and tear of the silo on the left.

We came home, took baths/showers, and then hung out with the family. Alisa loved trying on Autumn's glasses.

No comments: