CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Unusual Occurrences

IMG_2219 You can’t really tell from this picture, but we woke up this morning to snow flurries.   This picture just looks like it was raining, but it was really lightly snowing.  It didn’t stick to anything, but it was fun to see snowflakes falling on the windshield and melting.

IMG_2221 On the way home from work today, Mom called and said that her and Dad were going to pick Autumn up from daycare and have an evening out w/ just the three of them.  I was so excited to have some alone time, and Liz has been telling me about this amazing restaurant she wanted me to try.  So, we just drove right on over to Joe’s.  She got the spaghetti and meatballs (she got 2 of them and they were monstrous huge).

IMG_2223 I got the stromboli (which is basically like a folded up pizza).  This thing was humongous and just 1/2 of it filled me completely up.   And the great part is that it was only $5.50!!!

IMG_2224 Since the food was so incredible and so cheap, I decided to splurge and get a canolli.  It was pretty good, but Liz’s strawberry cheesecake was better.

IMG_0692 I got home from dinner and no one was home, so I went and checked the mail and there was a surprise in there for me…I had ordered Photoshop Elements 8 on sale during Cyber Monday and it was delivered today.  I played around w/ it and then Mom & Dad brought Autumn home.  They had gone out to eat at Chipotle and then they drove around looking at Christmas lights.  I am so thankful that we live close to Mom & Dad and that they are so good to Autumn & I.  Autumn was “combing” Dad’s hair and wanted him to smell her stinky feet but ended up almost kneeing him in the face!

Tonight before Mom & Dad brought Autumn back, I got a phone call from a 214 number and answered it.  It was a deep voice that I didn’t recognize and come to find out, it was the guy from WalMart that used to work in the photo department.  I had given him my phone number forever ago, and he finally called me!  It was fun and very flattering to talk to him.  Today was full of unexpected (but good) occurrences.

No comments: