CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Welcome Home, Emma Dog!!!

IMG_2401 When I called Mom on my way home from work to see what the plan was, she said that there was a fun surprise waiting at her house.  I couldn’t wait to see what it was, and was SO HAPPY to see that it was Emma Dog!!!  Mom let the Marshalls (who were watching her for us) keep her after Mom & Dad got back from their vacation right before Thanksgiving.  Mom went over to visit Emma once, and Emma was so happy to see her.  But, then Emma wouldn’t eat for a few days after that.  So, we decided it was best if we didn’t go visit her.  However, that doesn’t mean we didn’t miss her!  Anyways, the Marshalls needed us to watch her for a little bit, and we are thrilled to have her back home for a while.

IMG_2402Mom said she’s been a little stinker and wouldn’t even come over to Mom when Mom had bacon.  I guess she’s mad at us for giving her away.  Or, I’m guessing it’s b/c she had to come back to us for a little bit.  The Marshalls feed her cooked ground hamburger every day!  They let her sleep on the bed.  They cater to her every whim.  I wonder what Emma (and dogs in general) think when they are “abandoned”???

Anyways, Autumn & I came home and got her reading homework done, and then got ready for bed.  Since I have been up really late the past few nights, I put myself to bed at 8:30!!!  It was WONDERFUL to get so much sleep.

No comments: