CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Best Dinner Date

IMG_3855 Dad got home tonight from Trek.  Someone had taken this picture and texted it to Mom.  It’s a quilt she threw together last week, and they had all the youth sign it and then they presented it to Pres. Jones at the end of Trek.  She’s so stinkin’ talented!  I can’t wait to hear all the great stories from Trek.

IMG_3847Mom took Riannon & Olivia to the airport this morning for their noon flight.  She said she wanted a quiet house all to herself for a little bit until Dad got home, so everyone was on their own tonight.  I have had a hankerin’ for Cafe Del Rio since we ate there back in March.  So, Autumn & I decided to splurge and go eat there as a special treat for how well she did in school this year.  This was a LOT of food, so we even had left over for Nick & enough for me to take for lunch tomorrow.  We had a great conversation about all sorts of things from school to spirituality to plans for the summer.  I am so thankful she’s my little bug.

IMG_3853 After dinner, we went to WalMart to get some groceries and a few other things we needed.  By the time we got home and got the groceries put away, it was Autumn’s bed time.  After I got her to bed, I couldn’t find my cell phone.  I remembered that I had heard something fall into the trash can while I was putting away groceries.  So, I emptied out the trash into the kitchen sink and sure enough … there was my cell phone at the bottom of the trash can!  Luckily it didn’t have any liquid on it.  GROSS!!! 

IMG_3856 I was reading a chapter in our Book of Mormon for Latter-day Saint Families (it’s the Book of Mormon, just with added pictures and explanations of things to make it easier for kids to read), and when I turned the page I was so excited to see this drawing.  I’ll for sure have sweet dreams tonight!  I have to say that it was really nice to not have Young Women’s tonight, and to just spend time w/ my Autumn Girl.

No comments: