CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 22, 2015

A Reminder Of Rufio

IMG_5950 I’ve heard in news reports & on the radio that the lowest gas prices will drop is probably into the $1.60 range.  So, I had to document how much a gallon of gas cost me today when I filled up.  It’s crazy to see how low it is now compared to a year or 2 ago.  It will be neat to look back a decade or two from now and see what the price for a gallon of gas was in 2015.

IMG_5956 I play this game on Facebook called “Criminal Case.”  Today, I was pleasantly surprised to see this on the game, especially since “Rufio” is such a rare name.  There are reminders of her everywhere, and I wear different pairs of earrings of hers at least a few times a week.  Love & miss you, Rufio!

IMG_5954Autumn got this really cool birthday card w/ some money in it in the mail from Jason & Nicole.  The card has one of her cheer pictures on it, and it looks like the cover of a sports magazine.  After I got her to bed, I watched Parenthood and had tears rolling down my cheeks several times during the show.  Zeek reminds me so much of my Dad!  I can’t believe it’s almost the series finale.  I LOVE this show & am going to miss watching it.

No comments: