CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 15, 2015

Haircuts

IMG_7333 It makes me so happy that the magnolia tree Dad planted in our front yard last year is finally blooming. These are such beautiful flowers, plus they smell good, and they remind me of one of my favorite movies … Steel Magnolias.

IMG_7337 Autumn & I had dinner, washed our hair, and then went to Janice’s house to get our “hair did.” Autumn said she didn’t like how the ends of her hair looked “frizzy” (split ends).

IMG_7339 So, she got about an inch cut off and she also wanted it cut so that it has a slight “U” shape when it lays straight.

IMG_7341I got my hair cut shorter, especially at the crown of my head. Janice is very conservative when it comes to cutting hair, which is good b/c you can always take more off but you can’t put it back. I had to have her cut it 3 times, b/c I kept wanting more and more off. After our haircuts we stopped at Sonic to get half price shakes. When we got home I showered right away to get all the little annoying hairs off of me, plus I wanted to see how my new haircut looks when I style it. I kind of miss having long hair, but my hair just won’t grow very much past my shoulders anymore. I do like having a “short and sassy” look.

No comments: