CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 11, 2015

Remembering Rufio

 My Rufio passed away one year ago today, so in her honor I'm wearing purple and her butterfly pin (purple & butterflies were her thing). I still have an alarm on my phone to call her every Sunday night. LOVE and miss you, Rufio.
 
 After dinner tonight, Autumn & I went to the local junior high school to see their production of Elf Jr. Autumn said she wanted to dress up as Mrs. Claus. I think she looks so cute. We came to see the play b/c 2 of my Beehives are in the play. We also saw another one of my Beehives and she sat by us and I had her take this picture for me.
 
We saw a lot of people from church at the play, which was fun. Kailah (right next to me) and Ashlyn did a good job. It was fun that Lily & Jacque were there too, to support the girls.

No comments: