CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Another Crown For Me

I had a dentist appointment this morning after I dropped Autumn off at school. One of my teeth had a chip in it that broke off sometime last week. It didn't hurt, but it left a sharp edge and I knew I needed to have it looked at. Turns out I needed a crown on that tooth and a filling on the one next to it. UGH! I've spent a small fortune at my dentist's office. I'm just thankful that it wasn't a root canal like it usually ends up being.

After I got Autumn at daycare this afternoon we came home to cut up some brownies I had made and put them on 6 plates. We took them around to the 6 youth that helped babysit last week as a way to tell them thank you. When we got home we ate dinner and I did some laundry.

No comments: