CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 18, 2017

Fixin' Stuff & A Puck To The Face

 Autumn & I got up this morning & headed back over to our house around 8:00 am. We made blueberry muffins, eggs, and bacon for breakfast. Frank helped me do up some dishes, and then we spent the rest of the morning hanging out and watching TV.

 We got ready & left around noon to go to lunch. We had to take Frank & Spencer to our favorite local Italian restaurant. I was worried that we had talked it up too much and they would be disappointed. But, they LOVED it just like we do! After we ate, we went to WalMart to get a few things and then headed home.

 I have been needing to do some lawn care, b/c it's warming up & my lawn is starting to get too long. So, Frank mowed the lawn while I did the edging. It is so wonderful to work hard side by side and then sit back and look at all we got accomplished. What a STUD MUFFIN!

 After that, we went in the house and he fixed my toilet. It would make a horrible noise after it was flushed & he said the valves were bad & air was getting into the pipe. The thing I love is that not only did he replace the parts, but he showed me how so that I could learn how to do it!

 After that, he went to get cleaned up. The kids were playing hide & go seek, and I COULD NOT for the life of me find where Spencer was. I finally had to have Autumn tell me if I was "hot or cold." Come to find out, he was underneath the dining room table and was laying on the chairs! WHAT!?!?! I laughed so hard and told him he had to stay there so I could snap a pic. What a kid!!! I NEVER would have found him.

 We scarfed down some leftovers for dinner and then headed over to the event center to watch the Police vs. Fire hockey game. He played in the game last year, so we were excited to see him again this year. As you can see, he even had his own cheering section. But, when the players took to the ice, we didn't see him anywhere. We looked and looked but he wasn't there. So, Riannon called him to find out where in the world he was.

Come to find out, he had gotten hit in the face w/ a puck during practice and was over at Mom & Dad's house having Dad stitch up his face!!! Riannon was LIVID b/c she had told him if he was going to play hockey, then he HAD TO wear a face mask. Dad texted us some pictures and it is BAAAAD! Poor Nate!

The firemen won again this year. After that, we stayed for the professional hockey game. Dad finally made it to the game after he got Nate all stitched up and on his way home. I snuck this cute picture of Mom & Dad being all cute & cuddly at the game & texted it to them. It was nice to be able to hold Frank's hand and put my arm around him just like this. I can't even contain my happiness!

We dropped Kenzie off at home (her parents had left w/ Curt to go to a Dallas Stars hockey game), and then we came home. We stopped at WalMart to get a few things like a power cord & some WD40. Even though it was 10:30 at night, everyone got their second wind. Spencer was hungry, so we baked up some taquitos. Frank LOVES electronics, and was thrilled to find this system I've had under my TV all these years. He got it all hooked up for me and it sounds AMAZING!!! I'll have to add it to the never ending list of things he's done for me to help make my life better. What a guy!!! Autumn & I finally called it a night around 12:30 and went over to Papa & Mimi's to sleep.

No comments: