CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Project Life Tuesday ~ Week 48

IMG_8102Monday ~ Autumn wanted to put up the Christmas tree tonight, but all the stuff was up in the attic above the garage.  I couldn’t climb up there b/c I was afraid I would break the ladder of fall through the ceiling.  So, Autumn climbed up there and was scared at first, but she did great!  We got all of the stuff down and then jammed out to Christmas music while we decorated.

Tuesday ~ Autumn was a good helper again tonight, b/c she went outside to help Papa fix some Christmas lights. She put on one of his jackets b/c she didn’t want to wear hers.  It was way too big on her but she loved it & had a great time helping Papa b/c “friends help each other.”

Wednesday ~ We couldn’t have our activity at the church tonight b/c they have the crèche all set up.  It was fun to have the girls over to my house tonight.  We just had hot chocolate & treats and sat and talked.  The girls wanted an R&R night b/c they’re stressed w/ school and life in general.  It was a lot of fun and we all loved the Pioneer Woman’s hot chocolate recipe that I made (except I used milk chocolate chips instead of semi-sweet).

Thursday ~ The last week my right eye has been incredibly painful back behind the eye.  It feels like there is a ton of pressure back there & has kept me up for a few hours every night b/c it hurts so bad.  I finally asked Dad for a Priesthood blessing and he gave me one and also wrote me a prescription for these antibacterial eye drops.  This little tiny bottle, which is the size of a quarter was $30!  But if it works (and it did), then it’s completely worth every penny.

Friday ~ My good friend Monique was in the area visiting her boyfriend, so after work I went and met them for dinner.  We found a hole-in-the-wall BBQ place and it was really good.  We sat and talked and caught up on life.  We were figuring out that we’ve been friends for 7 years!  That’s a long time and I’m so glad we’ve stayed close & in touch all that time.

Saturday ~ Today was crazy!  I went and got my nails done and then was an ambassador at the crèche from 12:00 – 2:00.  A little boy threw up while I was there, so I helped clean that up.  YUCK!  Then I spent some time w/ Autumn Bottom b/c I hadn’t seen her all day.  At 6:30 I took her over to Decker’s so they could watch her while I went to help Mom & Dad pack up Mom’s 100+ nativities.  We took them home, brought them in the house, and then took them upstairs to be put away in the attic until next year.  It was just Mom & Dad & I and we got it done in 2 1/2 hours!  As a treat on the way home, Autumn & I stopped at 7 Eleven to get a Slurpee.

Sunday ~ I was getting a dress out of the closet under the stairs for Autumn to wear to church today & she saw Rosy Posy “hiding” on top of this box.  Too bad it wasn’t the fun 1st time back this year that I had planned, but that’s ok.  Autumn was just so happy that Rosy Posy was back & Autumn carried her around everywhere today.  It was cute to see Rosy Posy asleep on the pillow next to Autumn tonight.

I am linked up over at The Mom Creative.

THANKS FOR STOPPING BY Y’ALL!!!

2 comments:

Craftcherry said...

Sounds like a good week! The picture of your daughter and her elf is so sweet. Glad your eye is feeling better.

packmom said...

What a great tree decorating story. The tree looks great! Happy holidays.