CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Project Life Tuesday ~ Week 25

IMG_9781

Monday ~ Autumn & Andrew started swim lessons w/ Ms. Cis tonight.  We have the 7:15 time, which is nice so we have time to come home & eat dinner & not have to rush.  I look crazy all wrapped up in towels, but I have to do that or else I get eaten alive by mosquitoes.

Tuesday ~ Autumn & I had to run by WalMart after swim lessons to get some basic groceries.  They had a bin of $3 pillows & ours are gross so I got 2 new ones.  Autumn set them up in the cart like a bed & rode around the store like this the whole time.  LOL!

Wednesday ~ For our combined activity tonight I offered to let all the Young Men & Young Women come over to swim at Mom & Dad’s.  It was actually kind of cool & windy today but that didn’t hold us back.  We had a good turn out & everyone seemed to have a good time.

Thursday ~ Mom got her nails done today & went next door to Once Upon A Child when she was done.  She found a LOT of great deals for the kids.  She got these super cute cupcake pajamas for Autumn, and we tried them on Jackson for fun.  I told him to pose for the camera & he was cracking us up!

Friday ~ Today is the longest day of the year (June 21st), so after swim lessons I took Autumn & Andrew to Sonic to get 1/2 price shakes.  The kids had fun running around & then we watched the sunset.  We played some music on my iPhone & danced around.  What a fun way to celebrate the longest day of the year.

Saturday ~ HAPPY 57th BIRTHDAY, MIMI!!!  We had breakfast & went swimming.  When we were done, we all shampooed our hair in the backyard & then rinsed it out w/ that cool shrinking hose they show on TV.  I ♥ this picture of Mimi w/ her grandbabies showing off their muscles.

Sunday ~ Happy 30th BIRTHDAY, LEXIE!!!  Mom & I made eggrolls last night to celebrate her birthday b/c she & Jon got back from Los Cabos.  They were gone all week to celebrate their 10 year wedding anniversary, which was in April.  Tonight when I went in my room to get ready for bed, this was how I found Autumn.  She loves that pink blanket from when she was a baby.

I am linked up over at The Mom Creative.

THANKS FOR STOPPING BY Y’ALL!!!

3 comments:

packmom said...

So creative making a bed of pillows in the cart! Too cute. Super fun to hit up Sonic after swim and to get a 1/2 price shake--score! Great way to end the day. Thanks for checking out my blog and always leaving such nice comments. You're super sweet ;0)

Craftcherry said...

I love the PJ pictures and the cute sonic pictures. Shakes are always wonderful after swimming.

Jen T said...

Lots of swimming this week for you! We are sonic shake fans too! Love the pillow cart bed! Have a great week!