CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Project Life Tuesday 2014 ~ Week 02

IMG_1303

Monday ~ Autumn watched Scooby Doo: Camp Scare yesterday & won’t go in her room alone b/c she’s scared of “The Woodsman.”  I was going to tell her to get over it, but I realized I was scared of “Professor Coldheart” & “Dark Heart” from Care Bears.  Also, “Judge Doom” from Who Framed Roger Rabbit, “The Child Catcher” on Chitty Chitty Bang Bang, & the bad guy on Wait Until Dark!

Tuesday ~ Dad got Autumn from daycare & I met them at the auto shop so Dad could drop off the truck to have them look at it, b/c his check engine light came on.  Then we met Nick at McDonald’s for dinner.  We were going to go to Subway b/c their foot longs are only $5 this month, but Autumn said, “I need to run around and play and burn off some of my energy.”  What a hoot.

Wednesday ~ I went to Taco Bell for lunch today b/c I wanted to try their new “Grilled Stuft Nacho.”  I was looking at the funny sayings on the mild sauce packets and noticed a theme.  So, I lined them up and snapped a picture.  I wonder if they’re trying to tell me something?   Now if I only had someone to ask me on a date first!  LOL!

Will you marry me?
If you never do, you’ll never know.
Why say no when you can say yes?
You have chosen wisely.
Things just got real.

Thursday ~ Mom texted me around 12:30 when they were done w/ the temple to see if I wanted to me her & Dad & Nick for lunch.  Um, of course!  We went to a nearby authentic Greek restaurant.  We love their gyros w/ extra tzatziki sauce.  Dad even splurged and got us 2 pieces of baklava cheesecake to share.  Every time we eat there it reminds me of My Big Fat Greek Wedding & I want to yell out “Oooopah!”

Friday ~ Tonight was Dad’s work party.  Mom always worries about what to wear, but she always ends up looking so beautiful.  I love it that we’ve been getting a picture of the two of them each year before they go to his work party.  They usually take separate cars so Mom can leave & come home early b/c Dad has to stay & visit.  But this year they went together since the clinics were sold last year & Dad doesn’t have to stay & schmooze.

Saturday ~ Autumn & I went & got the oil changed in the car & new front brake pads put on.  She was a big stinker, so when we got home I made her go take a nap.  At 12:30 we went & got haircuts from Janice.  This is Autumn’s 1st professional haircut.  She didn’t want it cut, b/c she wants to grow it out.  But, it needed to be evened out on the bottom & cut to lay nice.  We love Janice!

Sunday ~ We were on the road by 7:00 am to drive to Lexie & Jon’s for Baby Adam Jay Guymon’s blessing.  We used this white blanket that Mom made for Autumn.  Jon did a great job & his Dad, Papa, Nick, Kerry K & their bishop were in the circle.  I love this picture that I snuck in church of Dad snuggling w/ Adam (who slept the whole time) w/ Jackson & Lexie looking on.  After the blessing we went back to Lexie & Jon’s for lunch.  It was a long day w/ being in the car for 7 hours, but I’m so glad we were there!

I am linked up over at The Mom Creative.

THANKS FOR STOPPING BY Y’ALL!!!

2 comments:

Jen T said...

Baby blessings are always the best! Sounds like you had lots of yummy food this week. I love the movie "My Big Fat Greek Wedding." Love your layout colors!

packmom said...

Autumn's hair looks so cute cut shorter. Looks like a fun week with lots of great food. Too funny about the Taco Bells packets.