CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Project Life Tuesday ~ Week 33

IMG_6783 Week 33 was a good one and I didn’t stick to the “one-picture-a-day” rule.  I also added in pictures of objects instead of just people this week, and I like how it added a different feel to the week.

Monday ~ I wanted to get some seat covers for my car to protect the fabric, plus the fabric is a light gray and shows every little thing.  Autumn & I couldn’t decide between these 2 options.  We liked them both but ended up going w/ the one on the right b/c we figured it would show less dirt.

Tuesday ~ Poor Autumn!  Dad was out checking the mail and watering the flowers when we pulled up.  I rolled down my window so Autumn could say hi to him just at the exact moment he turned around to throw water at the window just to tease her.  He didn’t know the window was part way down and she got soaked.  Poor kid!

Wednesday ~ I love these “your e cards” floating around on Facebook and Pinterest.  Even though this one is grainy when I printed it out, I knew I had to include it.  It will be fun to look back at years from now and remember the fad of these cards.  Plus, this is SO TRUE!  I spent most of Wednesday night cleaning for guests we have coming, and I got so much done in those few hours than I do the whole rest of the week.

Thursday ~ Aunt Jeri drove down from Utah w/ 2 kids that live in our area and Kim & Kourtney were passing through on their way to take Kourtney to Utah for school.  It was great having so much company around the table together.

Friday ~ I didn’t have a picture from this day that I put in my PLife book, and that’s OK.  I wanted to use 2 pics from Saturday instead, so that’s what I did.  But on Friday we had Papa John’s pizza for dinner and watched Memoirs Of A Geisha w/ Kim & Kourtney.

Saturday ~ Monzingos came over to swim and eat, and Aunt Jeri got in a pool for the first time in decades!  After swimming for a while, we were ready for dessert.  Mom had just gotten a bunch of small cartons of Blue Bell ice cream, so we passed those around and everyone had a spoon and we all just shared.  It was so much fun!

In the afternoon, it started raining and what’s more fun than going to a movie on a rainy Saturday night?  Mom & Dad went and saw The Odd Life of Timothy Green while Nick & Autumn & I went and saw ParaNorman.  I thought it was AWFUL, but we had to get a pic in front of the display at the theater for my PLife book.

Sunday ~ The pic for this one was actually earlier in the week, but I wanted to include it so I put it in the Sunday spot.  Dad got a new license plate for his truck that says, “Honorably Discharged” and has the Army Seal on it.  So neat!  We’re so proud of him, especially b/c we’re such a patriotic family.  I’m so thankful that he served in the military & that Nate is serving now.

I am linked up over at The Mom Creative.

THANKS FOR STOPPING BY Y’ALL!!!

2 comments:

lisaplus6 said...

lovely! I love how you shared a glimpse of each day in your post!

Anonymous said...

love your little cartoon/Wed slot - that is SO true :)