CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

One Little Word 2013

I am still LOVING picking One Little Word (idea from Ali Edwards) each year.  I’m not a big fan of long lists of goals and resolutions, so focusing on just one word each year is right up my alley.  Here is my list of words from the past 5 years.

2008:  HAPPINESS
2009:  CHANGE
2010:  ACCEPTANCE
2011: WALK ON THE WATER TOO
2012: HOPE

stand ye in holy places My word for this year found me, like it usually does.  I went through a huge list of words to try and find one that felt right.  I even created a Pinterest board for some different words I was throwing around.  I like my word to have a spiritual meaning, along with a scripture.  My word for 2013 is “IN”.  And it just so happens when I was looking for a scripture to go along with it, that I noticed the word IN is part of the 2013 Young Men/Women theme!  “Stand ye IN holy places, and be not moved…” Perfect.  So this is my scripture for the year.  The word “IN” will have lots of applications in my life this year.  Here is a list I put together:

In a relationship/In love
In shape
Include
Increase
Incredible
Increase
Incredible
Individual
Infinite possibilities
Influence
Information
Ingenuity
Inherit
Initiative
Input
Inquire
Insight
Inspiration
Instead
Instill
Instinct
Instruct
Integral
Integrity
Intelligence
Intent/Intention
Interest
Internal
International
Interpret
Intersect
Into
Introspection
Intuition
Invest
Involved
Inward

I’m excited about all the different applications that this word can have IN my life for 2013.  If you picked a word for 2013, feel free to share w/ me what it is.  I love hearing what other people are going to focus on for the year!

No comments: