CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Project Life Tuesday ~ Week 49

IMG_8350

Monday ~ Rufio sends us these homemade chocolates every year.  Her good friend, Marge Peterson (who served w/ her on the Stake Primary Board) used to make them.  When she passed away, her daughters have taken over and make them.  My favorites are the mints & cherry cordials.  I love Rufio’s handwriting on the card.

Tuesday (this is the same link as Wednesday) ~ Mom is so good to us and is also incredibly talented.  She has made wreaths for Maggie’s front door in the past & they were so old and gross that Mom made her a new Christmas one this year.  Since she had the stuff out, she made one for our front door too!

Wednesday ~ When Autumn & I got home tonight we had this basket of treats on our porch from the Relief Society.  This super cute book was written & illustrated by an older couple in our ward.  That was so nice of the Relief Society of us & share such yummy treats.

Thursday ~ Mom has started to volunteer to help in Autumn’s class at school on Thursdays, so she & Dad took lunch to Autumn.  She eats so early (10:30) and so they usually take her Subway or Sonic.  She loves being up on the stage and having her classmates see her.

Friday ~ Today we had our 1st Christmas Company party & it was so much work to put it together.  Mom came & helped me decorate.  She’s so amazing!  It went incredibly well & I think everyone had a good time.  My bosses had me come up to the front and gave me some recognition & accolades for all that I do.  It’s nice to be appreciated.

IMG_8352Saturday ~ A lady from the ward had a group of ladies over for a special brunch where we shared our Christmas traditions & feelings about the Savior.  It was an incredible way to spend 2 hours.  Dad had Gilberto over to help w/ some yard work and I asked Gilberto if he’s ever jumped into a pile of leaves.  He said no, so I got him & Dad to run into a pile of leaves w/ Autumn.  I asked Gilberto if it was fun and he said once was enough for a whole lifetime.  I got the pics printed off at WalMart and put them into a little photo book for him to take home to show his family.  Nick & I put up the Christmas lights outside and then Nick & Autumn & I went to se Rise of the Guardians.  It was a really cute show and I’m glad we went.  I used a Flip Flap on the Saturday spot so I could get 3 pics in that area instead of just 1.

Sunday ~ Today my lesson in Young Women’s was about education and I combined it w/ another lesson about setting goals.  Dad let me borrow the Corvette to use as part of my lesson.  He had 15 years of schooling to be the type of doctor he is.  I told the girls that after church they could come get pics in the car if they wanted to.

I am linked up over at The Mom Creative.

THANKS FOR STOPPING BY Y’ALL!!!

No comments: