CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Project Life Tuesday ~ Week 29

IMG_9962 Monday ~ After dinner we were watching Matlock, which is one of Rufio’s favorite TV shows that she watches everyday.  Her other favorite is Perry Mason.  Autumn (on her own) got out the lotion & rubbed Rufio’s feet & hands.  I adore this picture of their multi-generational hands.  The difference in their nails & skin and such love there.

Tuesday ~ Since Rufio is here visiting, Mom invited Curt & Mary & their family over for dinner to visit w/ Rufio.  Curt always fusses over her & makes sure to give her a playful smooch on the cheek.  We had 11 people at dinner & had to put both of the leaf extenders in the table to fit everyone.  It makes my heart so happy to have a table surrounded by people we love so much.

Wednesday ~ I had to get a close up picture of Autumn’s face for 2 reasons.  1 is to show how her 2 front teeth have grown in.  The 2nd is to show her waxed eyebrows.  They were OUT OF CONTROL, so Mom bribed her into getting them waxed on Saturday as a surprise for me when I got back from Utah.  She looks GREAT!

Thursday ~ Gorgeous Fiery Sunset & Start of Project Runway
I had this journaling card that looked like a pretty sunset to me, so I decided to pair it w/ my pic for today and keep the journaling really simple.

Friday ~ Lexie & Jon & Andrew came up to visit for the weekend.  It was so cute to see Rufio & Jackson playing cars together & then cleaning up together.  I hope these great grandkids realize how lucky they are to spend time w/ her & make memories.  I’m so glad she’s here w/ us for 2 weeks!!!

Saturday ~ I used a 4x6 folded journaling card for this spot b/c I had a lot to cover.  I also used a Flip Flap (see pic below) to get 3 pictures into one spot.  There’s too much journaling to type out here, so if you want the whole story you can click on the link.  But the highlights were Jackson getting Papa & Mimi all to himself while the rest of us went & saw Ephraim’s Rescue.  Then after the movie we came home and had a swim party to celebrate Andrew’s birthday that’s coming up.  Everyone got cleaned up & went to Zack’s wedding reception and I went to a Single Adult dance b/c I was in charge of the luau decorations.

Sunday ~ Autumn got herself dressed today & decided to wear all white.  I taught in Laurel’s today about our baptismal covenants, and w/ Autumn wearing all white today it made me realize she’ll be getting baptized in the blink of an eye.  I thought it was cool that Rufio just happened to be wearing all white today, too!  They both look so angelic.

IMG_9963I LOVE using Flip Flaps to get more pics into a spread.

 

I am linked up over at The Mom Creative.

THANKS FOR STOPPING BY Y’ALL!!!

2 comments:

packmom said...

That is a precious hand shot and a very stunning sunset--love those intense colors. I so need to have my youngest son's eyebrows waxed. They too are out of control. Seems so crazy on someone so younger but jeepers!

Jen T said...

That hand shot is awesome! And love your flip flaps! That is a great idea! You are so good at capturing your memories and life. The picture of them both in white is awesome! Have a great week!