CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Project Life Tuesday ~ Week 40

IMG_7268

Monday ~ I wanted to take a picture of some stuff at work, b/c I spend so much time there.  This is the soap we use and the extra strength air freshener in the “# 2” bathroom out in the warehouse.  If you look close, you can see a dead cricket in the grout line in front of the soap.  For some reason we get tons of crickets in the office during the spring and fall.  SO GROSS!

Tuesday ~ It feels like fall time b/c they have eggnog at the stores now, and Mom brought home a pumpkin pie from Costco & one of my favorite treats…Lacey’s.  I cut out that little fall picture in the bottom right hand corner of the pic off of a newsletter from Autumn’s school.  I thought it was cute and went perfect w/ the pic so I just stuck it in the pocket.

Wednesday ~ Autumn had a MAJOR melt down tonight at bedtime.  She kept coming out of her room when she should have been laying down, so I decided to get out my camera and document it.  I think it’s good to capture how real life is and that it’s not always lovely and happy.  Someday she’ll look back at this pic when she’s a Mom and her kids are having meltdowns and find some humor in the situation.

Thursday ~ I found these adorable witch hats at Target for just $2.50, so I got one for all the lovely ladies.  Aunt Jeri had these stick on moustaches, so we put them on for fun.  We all pulled a serious face, and I just LOVE LOVE LOVE this picture.

Friday ~ This was “color week” at Autumn’s school, so we made sure to lay out outfits the night before that would go w/ the color of the next day.  I made a collage for the last day of the week.  It’s great to see her different moods & personality showing through in each picture/pose.

Saturday ~ We spent most of the day watching General Conference.  We had fun General Conference bingo games to keep the kids involved and listening.  Pres. Monson made a huge announcement that boys can go on missions at the age of 18 instead of 19 and girls can go at 19 instead of 21!  SO NEAT!

Sunday ~ We watched conference again today and after the last session, Dad & Autumn went outside to carve a pumpkin.  I had seen this idea on Pinterest of the pumpkin throwing up its inside guts.  I think this turned out pretty cool (or gross) depending on how squeamish you are.

On Friday I am going to *try* and post my first Project Real Life post.  Make sure to come back then to see how I’m doing it.

I am linked up over at The Mom Creative.

THANKS FOR STOPPING BY Y’ALL!!!

3 comments:

packmom said...

The witches hat with mustaches is priceless--too fun! Looks like a great week. They have eggnog in stores now? My son has been waiting. His water polo nickname is eggnog (long story) but ants me to buy some to share with the team. Their last game is coming up so I'll have to look for it.

Heather Johnson said...

I, too, love the witches and mustache pic. Super cute week!

Craftcherry said...

That witch picture is fantastic. What a great shot to get! Love me some Laceys...might have to make a trip to Costco soon.