CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Project Life Tuesday ~ Week 14

IMG_9263I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the journaling cards I used this week b/c they all said, “Happiness is” at the top of them.  I carried on that theme w/ my journaling each day.  Plus, it goes PERFECTLY w/ the name of my blog: Happiness Is…Never Stopping To Think If You Are!  Project Life helps me to find & record the little yet meaningful things to be happy about each day.

Monday ~ Happiness is…these 3 boxes waiting on the porch for me.  As you can see from the middle picture in the collage, Autumn was literally jumping for joy.  Once I got the boxes emptied of all my Project Life goodies from HSN, Autumn put one of the boxes on like a skirt.  LOL!  She had fun using the rest of the empty boxes for her Barbies.  It was a fun night for both of us.

Tuesday ~ Happiness is…stealing Papa’s ice cream.  Tonight after dinner, Autumn asked if she could have some ice cream, and Papa had some w/ her.  She was showing him how she could count by 10’s (4, 14, 24, etc…)  He told her to try doing that w/ her eyes closed.  While her eyes were closed, he stole some of her ice cream.  She noticed it was gone & tried to do the same thing to him to steal it back.  She’s not very sneaky and we were all laughing so hard.

Wednesday ~ Happiness is…giving service.  Tonight for our Young Women’s activity we went to a local women’s shelter to babysit kids from 0 – 6 years old while their mothers were in counseling.  I obviously couldn’t take pics of the kids, so I took a pic of this sign on the wall.  We had a great time w/ the kids.  Sis. Lee made paper airplanes & the boys loved it.  It felt so good to serve others.

Thursday ~ Happiness is…dinner w/ Liz.  We haven’t seen each other in a long time, so we put it in our calendars to go out tonight.  We went to a taco place b/c she wanted me to try their delicious queso.  It was super good.  We sat there & talked & laughed for 2 hours!  I love her so much & am so glad we are friends.  We need to get together more often!

Friday ~ Happiness is…baby animals being born.  Dad said we needed to go over to Curt’s house tonight after dinner.  His goat had 3 little babies & they were so small!  They were a lot smaller than the 2 goats that our Gigi had.  We also go to see the new puppies that his dog had.  Small animals are so adorable!

Saturday ~ Happiness is…watching General Conference.  We had the Berrett’s to watch it w/ us.  Mom had lots of yummy food for us to munch on.  I LOVE General Conference & the great messages that are shared.  There was a meme floating around on Facebook & Pinterest that showed Michael Phelps yelling in celebration & this text “Elder Holland is up next!”.  I feel that way, b/c Elder Holland is my favorite speaker.

Sunday ~ Happiness is…beautiful spring blossoms.  Conference today was so good.  Elder Holland’s talk about faith was so powerful!  Curt had all of his hockey team over for dinner b/c of how well they did this year.  He said they had a ton of food left over & to come eat.  We went & loved on the baby goat & puppies, too.  I was LOVING these Dalina Grande Tampico Dahlias in the flower beds.

IMG_9259 I had to share this great product (see pic below) with y’all.  I first saw it on The Crafty Pickle blog.  I have all these left over cards from 6 different core kits (Cherry, Cobalt, Clementine, Amber, Blush, & Jade), not to mention all the blank grid cards that come w/ them, day stickers, # stickers (from the older kits), etc.

IMG_9266 I was able to fit ALL of that into this one Close To My Heart medium size organizer.  Plus, I have lots of extra room in front of all the cards to store some of my washi tape rolls.  The thing I love about this is that the plastic little dividers slide right out, so I was able to make the back row big enough to hold 2 sections of the 4x6 cards.

IMG_9261 It also  has this really pretty frosted design all the way around the box.  Now if I go on an overnight scrapbooking event or if I want to take my Project Life stuff w/ me anywhere, it’s all set to go in this portable carrier w/ a handle.  So awesome!!!  If you want to order one, you can go HERE.

I am linked up over at The Mom Creative.

THANKS FOR STOPPING BY, Y’ALL!!!

3 comments:

packmom said...

Those are great journaling cards. Love your organizing system too. Great idea! Another good week and such a pretty flower to end the week with--gorgeous!

Craftcherry said...

I love those Happiness Is cards. They are really fantastic!
Love all your new PL goodies! That storage is just perfect. I'll have to add it to my wish list.

Taniesa said...

Thanks for linking my blog back! ( www.thecraftypickle.com) I am so glad every time I see someone using those awesome organizers! Looks like you are ready to knock out those pl pages super quick now!