CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Project Life Tuesday ~ Week 46

IMG_7953 Monday ~ Tonight we were on our own for dinner so I let Autumn pick & guess where she picked…yep, McDonald’s.  She wanted an ice cream cone before we left & I just had to get a pic of her eating it in her booster seat w/ her legs crossed like no big deal.  She cracks me up!

Tuesday ~ Mom made these adorable treats that she found on Pinterest.  Not only did she make turkeys, Pilgrim hats, & acorns, but she also made cupcakes in an ice cream cone for teepees.  She made them for Scouts but they cancelled the meeting w/out letting her know.  She was NOT happy, but we were b/c we got to eat them instead!

Wednesday ~ Tonight we had Young Women’s In Excellence (YWIE) & it went great.  We had a table for each value & the girls sat at a table for the value they did & the parents rotated around every 5 minutes.  I am so lucky that I get to work w/ these incredible young women & these amazing leaders.  They’re a fun group!

Thursday ~ We went to the double header tonight at 7:30 & then at 10:00 they showed the new & final Twilight movie.  It had a shocking/surprise ending & I loved it when Jacob took off his shirt.  The best part though, is just being there w/ these fun ladies and getting to talk w/ each other before the movies started.

I slipped my ticket stub in w/ the journaling card and then put part of the bracelet we had to wear for the double showing into the pocket w/ the picture.

Friday ~ I left my phone at the theater last night on accident & when I called the theater, they said they didn’t have have it.  I tried in the morning & still no luck.  So, I went online & activated the “Find My Phone” app.  I got an email around 2:30 that it was in a shady part of town.  I called the police to see what my options were & they said I had to file a police report in the city where it was stolen.  I called & they said they would have an officer call me to file a report.  In the meantime, the theater called and said a worker had come & turned it in!!!  WOO HOO!  I had a calm feeling the whole time & knew it would all work out.  I’m so thankful!

Saturday ~ We got a lot done today like vacuuming, mopping, cleaning the bathrooms, running errands, getting the oil changed in the car, tires rotated & cleaning the inside & outside of the car! WHEW!  At Mom & Dad’s we saw this random purple iris growing among the dead fall leaves.  I love that Autumn wants to borrow my phone so she can take pics.  She’s a little photographer/memory keeper in the making.

Sunday ~ I put Autumn’s hair in $1 Store foam sticks last night after her shower.  Then when I took them out right before church, she looked like Shirley Temple.  She’s such a cute little Curly Q girl.  She loves to admire her curls in the mirror & I love her cute dress.

If you missed my Project REAL Life Week 5 spread, you can see it HERE.

I am linked up over at The Mom Creative.

THANKS FOR STOPPING BY Y’ALL!!!

3 comments:

Felix Lee said...

You're so lucky you got your phone back. It gives me a warm feeling inside to know that there are still honest people out there. My little boy, Matt, also loves to take pictures with my phone. Most of the time he takes photos of himself making funny faces so I get a surprise when I get my phone back. ;)

Anonymous said...

Agree with the poster above that you are so lucky to get your phone back - whew!! Those turkey cookies are so cute - I have them marked on Pinterest but never made them.

packmom said...

What fun fall treats! I have made those turkeys before. My kids love them. Glad you got your phone back!